Hong Kong Travel Itinerary
4 Days 3 Nights
Take the Airport Bus, Check-in and Settle down
Optional - Exchange currency in Wing Hoi if residing in Tsim Sha Tsui / Mongkok
Walk around the area of your hostel/hotel (choose between TST / Mongkok)
Take the MTR to Central and visit The Peak (around 5pm)
Head to the Central Star Ferry Terminal and ride the ferry to TST
Visit Clock Tower and Avenue of Stars, Walk around TST or visit the night market afterwards
Optional - Ngong Ping 360 + Village + Giant Buddha from 10am to noon
Free to walk around.
Free to walk around.
Free Time = For first timers, stroll around TST / Mongkok or Central / Causeway Bay (Refer to District Breakdown above).
1 Day Itinerary (For those coming from Macau / On-Transit Flights)
Take the MTR to Mongkok: walk around the markets / specialty streets.
Take the MTR to North Point the ride the Century Old Tram to Central
Walk to the Star Ferry Pier in Central, Ride bus 15C to the Peak Terminus.
Visit the Peak, ride the Peak tram roundtrip then bus 15C to the Star Ferry Pier
Ride Star Ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui
Walk around Tsim Sha Tsui including Avenue of Stars
For those who want to do Disneyland, Ocean Park and Macau on a 4D3N trip, here are the following criteria:
1. You were able to get the 540AM Cebu Pacific flight on your 1st day and will do Ocean Park on your 1st day
2. OR you were able to get a very late flight on your last day and will do Ocean Park on that day
3. You will either have to bring your luggage with you on your last day to Ocean Park for Option 2 or leave early to retrieve you luggage before heading to the airport.
4. Doing these 3 in 4 days is going to be very hectic and tiring and is not recommended for those travelling with kids, elderly or both.
5. Visiting the Peak or Avenue of Stars will have to be after Ocean Park or Disneyland
For those who want to do Ngong Ping and/or Citygate on your 1st day:
1. Either leave your luggage at the airport (storage rental) then ride the S1 bus (same bus going back to the airport) then take the airport bus or
2. Bring your luggage with you on the S1 bus then ride the MTR from Tung Chung to your hotel
*Disneyland/Ocean Park Entrance are both “Ride All You Can”, There are no “Entrance Only” Tickets.
*Disneyland Peak Day and Special Day tickets have the same price.
*Macau vs Ocean Park/Disneyland: Visit the Macau thread and the park websites then decide which appeals/interests you more.
*Check Ngong Ping 360 Maintenance/Shutdown Schedule here: http://www.np360.com.hk/html/eng/visitor/opening.html
Credit to commoner of pinoyexchange